Monday, January 19, 2015

Keeping It Real: My Sewing Space

I do have to say that I am pretty lucky to have a room of my own to create and play. I house lots of fabrics, art supplies and other creative toys. I am constantly changing things around to suit my needs.

Here's a clockwise view:


A portion of my fabric stash and books.
More fabric, art supplies and other toys.
My craft table: where the magic happens.
My design wall. So happy to have one!
Sewing machine, Accuquilt and
other supplies.
I also have stuff tucked under the table and in another closet in the house. I plan to sort through it all this year and purge what I know will never be used. Since my resolution was to not buy any fabric, I hope to use up a lot of my stash and make room for new things in 2016.

I have plans to change a few things around in the next few weeks that will allow me to display more art work so stay tuned. I can't wait to post pictures when it's done.


Since my last blog, I made more bags including this one for my brother-in-law:
Tuxedo print boxed bag
Mustaches inside the bag!


 And I missed posting last week as I was busy celebrating my birthday!

Delicious Red Velvet Cupcake
My love splurged on lots of fabric for me. So much nerdy goodness with
Cotton+Steel and Tula Pink as a cherry on top!
How lucky can I be?
My friend Debbe had her fiance make this awesome ruler storage
for my craft desk. I saw hers and remarked that I would love one.
I was able to get two and they are almost filled.
Can you really have too many rulers?
My friend Leandra made this Tula Pink clock.
It brightens my design wall perfectly.
I also had great weekends before and after my birthday with my sister and friends that made me feel so special. I love my life and all those who are in it.

I feel ready to tackle a new year!

No comments: