Sunday, November 2, 2014

Started on Sunday

Hi there!
I hope you all enjoyed your extra hour courtesy of Daylight's Saving Time.

I made out like a bandit recently with some shopping scores and even managed to get some some sewing done.

Here's a quick look!

Fabric finds:

Wonder Woman and DC Girl Power: I had to get my hands on some.
Rainbows and Unicorns! (This has been on my Pinterest page forever and I found it on sale!)

Sewing Start Ups:


I worked on a top for a local quilt shop using the Cotton and Steel collection of fabric they provided.
A Modern Heart Baby Quilt


I am also working on a little mini gift for this year's OMQG holiday party. I'll post that pic soon.

This weekend, we are going on our second annual guild retreat next weekend where I'll get plenty of time to quilt and enjoy the company of some creative women. I can't wait to share photos with you soon.

How did you spend your extra hour?
Leave me a comment below. :)

No comments: