Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Thankful!

I am working my fingers to the bone to get caught up from my vacation and to be able to have time away next week for Thanksgiving. I am pretty tired but excited about getting some time to sew again soon.

I did sneak some time over the weekend to visit my family in Miami to celebrate my niece's Sweet Sixteen. I can't even tell you where the time has gone but it was a delight to see the young lady that she is becoming.

My sister, the party planner extraordinaire, was able to put this "Hollywood Movie Star" themed night together with style. I know who I want to plan my next gathering.
Can you believe this cake?
It was tasty, too!

A huge space for the many friends and family that came to show
their love to my niece.
There were 16 tables!

I am so thankful for many blessings in my life including my love, my furbaby, my family, my friends and my home. (I am even thankful for my job that keeps me really busy and away from quilting days at a time.)

This weekend, I will finish up the Double Wedding Ring quilt that was started several months ago. I'll post those pics when I'm all done. What are you working on?

Wishing you a fun Friday!

No comments: