Thursday, November 7, 2013

Get Ready Cocoa 'Cause Here I Come!

I've spent most of the morning getting ready for my quilting retreat this weekend. I am so excited!
I started packing things and realized that my quilting supplies and fabric are going in a bag 3 times larger than the suitcase I'm using for clothes that I'll be wearing. (Standard PJs and lounge wear take up so little space that I can fit in more fabric to quilt!)


I have a long list of projects I want to start and will be happy if I make it through half of them. I just realized how fast Christmas is approaching and most of my gifts need to be mailed this year since most of my dear friends and family no longer live in this area. (I could ship them after the holidays and say they were late in transit? Hmmm...probably shouldn't post that part.)

For my grandma who loves birds, blues and red!
 


I'm also excited about the chance to get away with some really great folks. I look forward to seeing how everyone creates their amazing quilts.

I will be posting pics on Sun of all the fun we will have. Hope you have a marvelous weekend.


No comments: