Saturday, April 13, 2013

March BOM and Robots

I finally finished both blocks for the March Skillbuilder BOM. The woven star and chevron blocks look so intricate but are quite simple to put together. The scant quarter inch seams were a must and resulted in perfect 12.5 in blocks. I am more in love with my soon-to-be rainbow quilt.
Woven Star and Woven Chevron

My rainbow star using the Woven Star pattern


 I can't wait to put them all together in the fall.

___________________________

April is the month of many birthdays including my mom, dad, and nephew. Mom's gift has already been sent and I have a special gift in mind for a great little guy.

He loves robots and this has his favorite colors.
The fabric I ordered arrived in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to get started on his gift.

No comments: